How to OrderIntroduction
Making a Purchase
All products and services are subject to availability.
Prices include Value Added Tax, where applicable.
Every effort will be made to maintain the prices shown on the Website. However, we reserve the right to discontinue any item from those shown and to amend prices when necessary.
Making a Purchase
Five easy steps is all it takes.
- Browse through our shop until you find any items you wish to buy. You can also search for a specific product by clicking on the search button.
- Once you find a product you wish to purchase simply click the left hand button and then make any appropriate selections such as quantity, size and colour and click ADD TO CART.
- At this point you can either proceed to the checkout (click on PROCESS ORDER) and pay for your chosen product or you can CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- When ready you can proceed to the checkout by clicking process order.. At this point you will be directed to the safe and secure area provided by RBS Worldpay. You will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. Payment is by credit card and all prices are in pounds sterling inclusive of VAT where applicable. We accept Visa and Mastercard and Switch.
- Colours may vary and foreign currency rates are guides only
All Other Items - We aim to hold stocks of all lines illustrated on our website and can usually despatch 90% of goods within 2 working days of receiving an order. However, at times of exceptional demand, delivery may be extended. Please also note that parcels over 2kg will be sent by Parcelforce. If you require goods by a certain date, e.g., for a competition or a birthday, please bring this to our attention by using the comments box on the order form & we will do our best to comply with your request. Heavier goods can be sent 1st class but this will incur a higher cost. More details on request.
Postage, Packing and VAT
Free first class recorded delivery in the UK for all orders over £100 including vat.
Purchases from with UK including Scotland & Northern Ireland include vat at 20% (excluding childrens' clothing, books and animal feed)
Purchases from outside the EU are VAT free & where applicable we will deduct 20% will be deducted automatically from the bill. In these cases custom duty may be payable by the recipient.
Postage charges are calculated according to total weight of the shipment. See Deliveries Chart for UK and abroad.
Delivery Charges for Zone 1 - UK
|Up to 1000 gms||Over 1000 gms|
|UK mainland . (All addresses with
Royal Mail Post code)
|£3.50||Home/Business Economy - 2/3 days - £5.99
Home/Business Express - next day (order before 11 am) - £8.99
N. Ireland Economy - £8.75
Highlands & Islands Economy - £9.20
|Click here for delivery charges to destinations outside UK|
All deliveries require a signature. If you would like us to leave them somewhere, please be aware that it will be at your own risk as we are unable to insure goods left without a signature. Would it help to have them delivered to your place of work/neighbour etc? We are happy to do this for you.
Damaged or Undelivered Goods
Please check the condition of your parcel on delivery prior to signing for acceptance. In the event that goods are missing or damaged on arrival please specify against your signature and inform us immediately, within 3 working days, otherwise no claim can be considered.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of us receiving the goods or the order being cancelled
Good being returned under complaint will not be accepted unless clean and dry. Health and safety Act 1972.